My grandmother ### and ### have corona ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request your intercession on behalf of my mother today, as the appointed administrator undertakes the critical responsibility of equitably dividing our grandmother's estate among all beneficiaries. I earnestly pray that this individual executes their duties with integrity and fairness...
Replies
11
Views
112
Pray for my grandmother ###. She has had a stroke and is paralyzed, the doctors say she has a chance to survive, but she is in a critical condition. Please pray for her in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior to give her strength to survive. I ask you to pray for her, for God to have...
Replies
9
Views
731
Dear heavenly God father, please make my Grandmother & ### to permanently stop calling each other from their phones cause I’m getting really, really, sick & tired of my Grandmother speaking about ### 24/7 so I just want that to stop permanently. & Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
3
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom