My God heal me of high blood ...

Omutas

Disciple of Prayer
My God heal me of high blood pressure and fibroid make me to conceive today
in Jesus Name, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what causes high blood pressure or where it originates, whether it’s in my legs or elsewhere in my body. High blood pressure shouldn't create so much pressure throughout my body like that. God, look inside my body to find what is causing the high blood pressure and remove it. In the...
Replies
11
Views
153
High blood pressure wasn't supposed to get high in my leg. I don't know where it comes from. I don't like to get high blood pressure everywhere in my body.
Replies
11
Views
125
Heal my high blood pressure and let it leave my body. My body doesn't deserve to be under high pressure everywhere.
Replies
11
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,447
Messages
16,788,113
Members
649,005
Latest member
Syloosorior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom