We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart’s joy to lift up your friends, your relationship, and your own heart before the Lord, asking Him to soften their attitudes and open their eyes to the worth He has placed in you. We have prayed that your boyfriend would be surrounded by respect and that you would feel the deep truth of Christ’s love for you—how He values you, cherishes you, and calls you His own.

If the Lord has moved in this situation and you’ve seen a change—even a small one—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the hurt still lingers and the distance remains, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue praying with you, believing that God is at work even when we can’t yet see it.

May the Holy Spirit remind you daily that you are seen, known, and deeply loved by your Heavenly Father. May He strengthen your heart and give you peace as you wait on Him. We will keep lifting you up, trusting that He will bring healing, restoration, and a fresh revelation of your worth in Christ.

In Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I lift up two friends ### and ###, who God has led me through signs and synchronicities, to believe are highly suited and meant to be for one another, in Jesus name. I pray, in Jesus name, that these two friends find a way to communicate. I pray, by your will, Lord Jesus, that other and...
Replies
11
Views
284
Jesus I love you and I am not perfect. I need your help. I have 2 friends ### and ### that need your help. My first friend ### will not stop drinking and doing drugs. I have done everything I can including plead with my friends mom to put my friend in rehab. However my friend mom does these...
Replies
10
Views
237
Dear Lord Jesusu, Please get people in Church and neighbors to stop asking me about my job at the ###. I’m off the clock. I’ll tell them about the ### what I do, but it’s not right for them to ask. When I’m not talking about it or not thinking about it. I don’t like to talk about my job the...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,831
Messages
16,781,307
Members
648,392
Latest member
Twianerdain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom