My friend

Kensem

Beloved of All
Jesus please send my companion!
Have mercy!
Have grace!
I pray 🙏
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty, the most loving and merciful Father to us all. I beg You to help my friend. He has been struggling for months since his relationship ended. He is sick and hasnt been eating. The devil tempted him with alcohol and drugs, and in his weakest and most vunerable time, my friend...
Replies
13
Views
239
Dear God please watch over ###. She is a very good sweet person who has been praying for me and my family and I so appreciate her. Someone once told me that you can't git rid of evil but you can overcome it with Goodness and Good works! Amen ###. Thank you so much for your prayers and advice and...
Replies
12
Views
184
I have a friend named ### who did some violent things to me. I have since turned my life over to God. However, I now live in the same ### as ### and he's still committing assaults so I'm torn between being a witness against him or witnessing to him. I'd like for him to see his anger and past...
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom