My father has not been able to ...

Gayud

Disciple of Prayer
My father has not been able to get a decent night's sleep. He is trying different things to do so. He is dealing with bladder cancer. He is using a catheter and it is coming out red. I am just asking for a prayer for ### to sleep calmly and peacefully. And wake up rested.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we pray for ### and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal from every disease and infirmity. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I HAD CALLED OUR SUPERINTENDENT YESTERDAY AND HE SAID HE WOULD HAVE A CREW HERE TO HELP SHOVEL SNOW AND CLEAR THE AREA BUT IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET I AM VERY FRIGHTENED AND ALSO VERY CONCERNED TOO I ASKED HIM TO BE VERY CAREFUL AND I ALSO TOLD HIM THAT WHOEVER CAN HELP ME SHOVEL THE SNOW AND...
Replies
17
Views
479
Hey, so my ### is working as a trucker, and we have been on this Bible journey, and he is realizing working as a trucker is not where he should be working. But he doesn't know what to do, but he knows we should be eating by the fruits of his labor, working with earth. And he believes he should...
Replies
7
Views
118
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,551
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom