Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We will live and not die we are covered by the blood of Jesus, no weapon formed against us shall prosper, in Jesus might name .Every witch or war lock will not prosper.I Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
89
Excellent loving helpful blessed relationship with my old mother and brother. Loving compassionate suppportive atmosphere in my family. My brother to really put efforrt to fullfill my mothers needs - material, emotional in Jesus name!! My old mother ### healed from Alzheimer, diabetes...
Replies
9
Views
49
Heavenly Father This is the day that You have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I ask that You open the window of Heaven and put Your hands on and let all the paperwork for the home that I applied for be approved. Its always been my desire to see my...
Replies
10
Views
64
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom