MY daughter ### is not well please ...

Pykax

Disciple of Prayer
MY daughter ### is not well please pray for her good health
 
MY daughter ### is not well please pray for her good health
Father we lift ### before you and declare by the stripes of Jesus Christ she is healed we also declare good health
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My health, Jesus - let the doctor help me and see me, Jesus. Bless the doctor to catch anything that needs a check up, Jesus. Bless me so I am healthy enough that if anyrhing beeda to be done I can do it easily, Jesus -with just Your help❤️ Bless me with clear speech and getting to the point...
Replies
7
Views
139
The mother of my young daughter is often verbally and emotionally abusive to her. She is very malicious and extremely cold hearted. Please pray for my daughters well-being and for the removal of this abuse and that my daughter remains happy and continues to develop emotionally well not being...
Replies
10
Views
140
Please pray for my daughter to find godly friends on her college cheer team. It’s her ### year. She has become the target of some other girls competitive nature and their jealousy and has made people not want to be her friend. My daughter has a strong sense of right and wrong and she is a...
Replies
11
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,481
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom