Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
150
I would like a prayer request for my son-in-law my son-in-law have cancer anything it may spread to his brain. I love my son-in-law. I need help. Please pray that he get better. My grandkids need their dad. My daughter need her husband Lord can you please pray for my son at all please, please...
Replies
13
Views
176
Prayer Request Dear Prayer Warriors, I humbly ask for your prayers for both my cousin and for me. Please pray for my cousin, ###, who is in ###. Her condition is very critical. Her liver is no longer functioning, and according to the doctors, the last hope is a liver transplant. Please pray that...
Replies
10
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom