My children's ###, BSc ###, ### ### ###)

Sleglya

Disciple of Prayer
My children's ###, BSc ###, ###, BE(###) ### studying please pray for them
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the lord I'm ### I have a prayer request for my bsc nursing councelling process to get seat in government college. I believe that lord has kept a seat for me and will do the best for me . I believe in whatever he does for me and whatever his plans are for me and today I'm going for my...
Replies
14
Views
179
my children are at risk please Jesus help keep them protected and safe . I will teach them of you as I'm there on ly parent they know.Praise be tp you lord Jesus Christ Amen .
Replies
13
Views
215
Dear god bless that dotted my first child it's a girl in dotted that one in her name are ### change her last name to they in she lives at ### and yes dotted her because smoking cigarettes plan and yes dotted my hole children at ### got too of them another girl named ### and yes done have 2...
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,181
Messages
16,785,126
Members
648,760
Latest member
Daitown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom