My brother is slightly better. Please keep ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayers about my high cholesterol. My mom and brother also have a history of this and at my last check-up I was told that I should seriously consider getting on medication. My BMI is slightly high at .1 above the normal range whereas before it was lower when I was about 25 pounds...
Replies
7
Views
356
They didn't do biopsy. Too big a risk for bleeding & tumor is so big, they will have to take kidney regardless. Surgery is scheduled for Monday (###). His hemoglobin is low. Still slight traces of blood in urine, but it is better. Have him on fluid restriction to get his sodium levels up. Heart...
Replies
9
Views
189
I was unjustly forced out of my job, and I am facing financial hardship. Did I want to give up a steady paycheck? Absolutely not. The time came for me to choose between health and the job. I chose the former. After all of the hard work that I put in, I was treated so inhumanely and as a result...
Replies
9
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom