My baby has been having rashes since ###.

My baby has been having rashes since she was 1month 2weeks to date, she's now six months old. I need Jesus to intervene. May his mercy speak for us.
I can understand your concern for your baby, friend. Know that I'll be praying, asking the Lord to touch your little one with His healing hand and surround you with His peace. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please would you pray for a miracle. I know this is a huge prayer, but with God, all things are possible. We have another ### on ### and we've been praying for God to do what medically is impossible. My name is ### and my wife is ###. Many thanks
Replies
15
Views
234
please pray for my dog named ### he has been having episodes of Seizures, and sadly I don't have any prominence but going to pawn something to get money. JESUS I AM on Earth Please show compassion towards me and my dog in JESUS name Amen
Replies
9
Views
363
My sister has been having mental issues since she gave birth in May 2022; they said it's postnatal disorder. The baby died a year ago, but she's going mad. Today, the 12th, she's missing. I want God to bring her back safe and healed. It's been 2 years now we have been battling.
Replies
6
Views
423
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,839
Messages
16,815,733
Members
651,029
Latest member
Cyriosarnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom