My ### asked for divorce. He is seeing someone

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My husband asked for divorce.
He is seeing someone and he wants us to divorce.
I love him, our children need him... I need your prayers to stay in gaps for my husband to understand what he is doing and what he is losing.
To that person with he is God to send her someone to speak.
I need restoration for my marriage. Please pray for us.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Our loving Heavenly Father, I boldly come to Your throne as Your child and pleading for Your mercy to this family. Please don't allow it to break. Please remove that woman from his heart and make him to think of his wife and children. Please do a miracle Lord. Let him never fall into such trap again. Give him salvation. Thank You Lord for answering this prayer and keeping the family always United. In Jesus' mighty name I pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is trying to divorce me due to the quality and quantity of sex he is receiving as well as the fact that I don’t have to have anal sex against my will, I don’t want to compromise and grit my teeth and endure it “for him”, but I confided in him before we married that it’s soemthing I...
Replies
9
Views
191
God, Thank you for this day! God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my childrens life, my brothers and sisters life, always. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, I just asked my Moma to move in with my...
Replies
10
Views
178
Need urgent prayer for A HUSBAND WHO LACKS COMPASSION that BREAK HIS WIFE snd break in the home and marrige Need urgent intervention in my marrige for god to bring godly conviction to my husband from all Of his wrong doing and to take to be God fearing man husband needs to be for his wife...
Replies
7
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom