My ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Psalme

Guest
I have been facing many obstacles over the past month. One thing after the other. I especially am asking for the Lord's guidance in finding another vehicle or reliable transportation so that I can get to work and get my son to and from school and doctors' appointments. I just want to be able to provide for my son and I. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

This servant of Yours has had a rough patch in their life. Please help them get closer to You and stronger with each obstacle. Please give them a new vehicle as they need it to get to work and to get their child where s(he) needs to go. Thank You for giving them faith, in Jesus's name we pray, Amen. :)
 
PLEASE LORD GIVE THIS PERSON A FINANCIAL MIRACLE AND A VEHICLE. THINK BIG IN JESUS NAME
 
Dear Lord, hear this request, and bring this family all it needs and grant them peace and love, in Jesus name, amen.
 
Lord, Bring this ### and ### peace and freedom from worry. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord ,this prayer is especially for my son who got stuck in a new city and not able to find a room for rent .He doesn't have enough money .I pray to God that he provided him a house in his budget and he shouldn't get depressed .I don't have money to help him out .Please help me Lord
Replies
9
Views
18
Please pray for me I have been experiencing some set backs on my massage buisness, every year since I've been doing my buisness in September month I'll hit rock bottom that I have to seek others for financial help. I also notice everytime my husband works I start loosing clients and I'm not able...
Replies
10
Views
74
Knee pain my twin sister is dealing with for a long time she has no car treats in her knees so she is dealing with so much pain she didn’t had many doctors appointment so many MRIs x-rays and she cries all the time she don’t want to deal with the pain anymore so I tell her every day just pray...
Replies
11
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,383
Messages
16,821,817
Members
651,353
Latest member
Paunser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom