My ### and I both had Covid. ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thought I had COVID because I suddenly became ill with fever and a headache and expelling a lot of mucus. I have a virus that doesn't require medication but it takes days or about two weeks to be eliminated from the body. I woke up without being hungry. Please keep me in prayer to eliminate...
Replies
4
Views
255
My ### and I both have Covid really bad. I have lower back disc injury. I have a bladder and urinary tract infection.
Replies
13
Views
637
My father in law had covid. and now he discharge from hospital. but he is feel now weakness and need oxygen. plz pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom