My age is ### I am Hindu...

Slegrofay

Disciple of Prayer
Summary (due to privacy): A person expresses a deep spiritual conflict and personal struggles, including financial loss and emotional distress, and mentions a decision to harm themselves. It is important for this individual to seek immediate help from mental health professionals or crisis support services.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen
Keep believing in Jesus and be praying always Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
329
I am Hindu, I am in need of 1 lakh Rs. I am ready to convert into Christianity, please help me 🙏
Replies
8
Views
189
I am ### my age is ### I worked as ### I lost my job I am searching for a job I am In ### plz pray for me ### I have a interview please pray for me my age is also a reason I am not selecting I have lots of financial problems I didn't send salary from last ### months please pray for me and my...
Replies
8
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom