Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need some prayers in this area as I am somewhat needing discipline and better focus (caused by needing healing too). Thanks for your prayers.
Replies
10
Views
144
Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus lifting up my granddaughter ### who we all know has been battling with anorexia but I don't like to speak that over her so I speak that the spirit of anorexia is no longer bound to ### she's free and I just pray that revival would...
Replies
8
Views
318
1) Lord Jesus help me to be EXTRAORDINAIRY EFFICIENT in my work on my computer (documents and online) - I am a high school teacher. I have some very important procrastinated work to do - send to the (online) cloud my school programs. I am pretty much late out of various reasons, but mostly...
Replies
6
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,251
Messages
16,786,042
Members
648,841
Latest member
Tyenduurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom