Praying for motivation

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you sought the Lord for renewed motivation, discipline, and focus. It has been our joy to lift you up before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to strengthen your heart and mind according to His perfect will. We also continue to pray for the healing you mentioned, trusting that God is working even when we cannot see it.

If the Lord has answered your prayer—whether through a fresh burst of motivation, greater clarity, or a sense of His peace—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, you still feel in need of His intervention, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to stand with you in persistent, faith-filled prayer until you see His hand at work.

May the Holy Spirit fill you with His power and remind you daily that your strength comes from Christ alone. Keep pressing into Him, knowing that He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I don't have alot of energy and am lacking motivation. Please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
150
I would really appreciate your prayers as I am finding it difficult to stay motivated at the minute.
Replies
11
Views
127
I am suffering deep professional upheaval due to false accusations that have attacked my integrity. I am a ### and because of these false allegations, I have been taken off of work now for several months as these allegations are being dealt with through the time-consuming channels. To make...
Replies
12
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,255
Messages
16,786,068
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom