Lord, I lift up ### before you. Please set her anxious mind at ease. Help her to put her trust in you. Also guide ### other productive ways to consume her time. Grant her enough peace that gives her the ability to get plenty of sleep at night. In Jesus name I pray. amen
 
Unfortunately most news stations make money off fear, especially older people. They're stoking any kind of hate that they can find and they're all putting their faith in people that are caught up in unfruitful ways to cope. ### is the worst and of course ### is at the bottom of so much of it. My whole family is drenched in ### and ### like propaganda. My mother watches ###, ###, and ### yet she treats everybody terribly. She is ### so we grin and bear it. My brother watches conspiracy news all day. We're much better at it now, God helped us cope with it.

I believe things are going to come to a head around election time. I believe God started the delusion of 2 Thessalonians 2:11.
We are praying, helping each other until very hard times come.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through a lot right now and I started crying in front of my mother and was visibly upset during a conversation. My mother has something really spiritually wrong with her and other people have noticed it. There are a number of things that may have caused this. She has deep...
Replies
10
Views
131
My mother is a professing Christian but is SEVERELY demonized (I'm not being superstitious in saying this; there are multiple factors that caused this and other people have noted that there is something spiritually wrong with her). Because she is this way, it's extremely easy for the enemy to...
Replies
9
Views
284
You may have seen in the news a mother of 3 lost her children while going through ###. ###. ### and ###. Shes ###. Lost her 3 children and husband and still has ###. Let's keep her in our prayers God forgive her. Heal her. Restore her life. Be her comfort. God please lead her closer to you that...
Replies
13
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,882
Messages
16,781,702
Members
648,439
Latest member
Nysaraymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom