Lord, I lift up ### before you. Please set her anxious mind at ease. Help her to put her trust in you. Also guide ### other productive ways to consume her time. Grant her enough peace that gives her the ability to get plenty of sleep at night. In Jesus name I pray. amen
 
Unfortunately most news stations make money off fear, especially older people. They're stoking any kind of hate that they can find and they're all putting their faith in people that are caught up in unfruitful ways to cope. ### is the worst and of course ### is at the bottom of so much of it. My whole family is drenched in ### and ### like propaganda. My mother watches ###, ###, and ### yet she treats everybody terribly. She is ### so we grin and bear it. My brother watches conspiracy news all day. We're much better at it now, God helped us cope with it.

I believe things are going to come to a head around election time. I believe God started the delusion of 2 Thessalonians 2:11.
We are praying, helping each other until very hard times come.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through a lot right now and I started crying in front of my mother and was visibly upset during a conversation. My mother has something really spiritually wrong with her and other people have noticed it. There are a number of things that may have caused this. She has deep...
Replies
10
Views
136
Please pray about this: we have maintenance people coming over to fix our air conditioner and I was showing them where the unit was. I left them and came downstairs and when I entered the room, my dad was throwing things around the room. I'm almost certain my mother (who is severely demonized -...
Replies
10
Views
59
My mother is very difficult person. She has pride she thinks her parents are those she needs to pray and she is bothering me every day and call me on phone then speaking for one hour. I have to listen...I am too kind and listen but it is too much. Jesus stop that forever.
Replies
10
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,417
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom