More hours of substitute work.

Pubiar

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, I pray for more scheduled (substitute) work days.
I also pray for all who are responsible for scheduling work.
I pray the scheduling process will be fair.
I thank You and I praise You, Lord.
May Your Will be done.
Amen
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/SIZE][/FONT]

God Bless You! God Got You! Please Click on the Link Below And Pray
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey, I've come here many times for prayer requests. I have spoken about being raised in a satanic cult, the Illuminati, and being targeted by most of America. I have informed you guys about how I have been a tribute for the Pharmakos for the 250th of America. I have also informed you about...
Replies
9
Views
161
Please pray for my husband ### to get more hours at work or best case a steady part time job. His work hours were cut back really bad this week. He is an evangelist and using his own funds to fund his ministry efforts. Thank you so much
Replies
9
Views
133
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for more hrs at work fix my schedule I rebuke strife, rejection, fear,control, manipulation, intimidation in Jesus mighty name im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job bless my enemies deeal with ### and ### make a way were it...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,506
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom