mom is at the ### getting a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm caught up on schoolwork and am not having any other symptoms with the chest pain, but it started yesterday. This has happened before and I experienced relief when I stopped wearing my bra for a few days, but I took it off and it still was hurting. Might be because of my period because I know...
Replies
4
Views
9
I am trying to get a car. Mine broke down. Im working with a dealership and tomorrow im supposed to find out if I can get the car. I need this car so I can get back to work. Have not been able to work for over a week. Im struggling financially because of this. I need divine supernatural natural...
Replies
11
Views
140
Dear Lord Jesus, This friend of mine is thinking of getting a lawyer. Good person works hard. Needs it for his job. Please help him. Find a great affordable attorney. That will help him win. Save his job and bother those who caused the messes he is in. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom