.....missing Children.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsaved45

Prayer Partner
PLEASE PRAY FOR: .....Two year old, (Autistic)[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]"###" [/SIZE]MISSING [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]from ###, ### [/SIZE]since ###/###

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px] (I do not know this precious baby, but God has laid him on my heart! [/SIZE]

~AND~

.....My Cousin [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]"[/SIZE]###[SIZE=14.3999996185303px] [/SIZE]MISSING from ###, ###[SIZE=14.3999996185303px] since ###/###.[/SIZE]

("###" and [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]"[/SIZE]###[SIZE=14.3999996185303px] [/SIZE]HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER. THEY [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]ARE BOTH [/SIZE]SEPARATE[SIZE=14.3999996185303px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.3999996185303px]MISSING CHILDREN [/SIZE][SIZE=14.3999996185303px]CASES)[/SIZE]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am begging for prayers that my ###-year-old niece comes back safe. She is a good girl but has been gone for too long from her parents home today. The only thing missing from her room that can be told now is her pink one-piece swimsuit, goggles and towel. Please Lord, please simply have her...
Replies
14
Views
313
My daughter's dad has been missing since 1994; no one knows his whereabouts since he was released from prison. Pray he be found; he is now 69 years old. Pray for my health and my mother ###'s health, and that God does a miracle on my grandson who will be 3 years old next week and is nonverbal...
Replies
6
Views
227
Hello, I know this might be silly but idk I feel like I’m willing to do anything . My cat ran out Tuesday night and has returned. I’m very worried about her. I’ve been up every hour calling her name and I’ve looked for her as well. I’ve been praying for her safety and safe return home. If...
Replies
13
Views
552
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom