Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN MY LIFE GETS HEALED I GET TO MOVE OUT OF WHERE I AM WHERE MY WATER JOG SOCKS 🧦 BELONGINGS DON'T GET STOLEN KILLED DESTROYED GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY GREATLY FOREVERMORE..…I SPEAK LIFE A DOOR OPENS THAT'S A GOOD THING GREATLY THAT'S NOT ABUSIVE WHERE MY STEPFATHER MY DAUGHTER AND HER...
Replies
7
Views
115
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me hear back from Christian studios I would like to appear on national TV before the end of the year. Maybe a few minute sit and say something. Look at me please. I am over ### living with my parents after illegally losing my job. Forced to menial labor in the sun...
Replies
7
Views
118
I am in need of deliverance. It has been a very long and traumatic ### years. I was taken and made a blood sacrifice in a satanic ritual to seal a curse. They had blocked some of my senses somehow so that I am unable to see, feel or hear those that are terrorizing me. They come and go through my...
Replies
11
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,247
Messages
16,785,988
Members
648,838
Latest member
Drtoyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom