The pain is still unbearable and I am still struggling. At this point I don’t know what to do with my life. It’s really hard not to know what the future holds for me and my husband.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Currently 6w1d pregnant with my 6th pregnancy, only one surviving child. My levels are high but have started to dip slightly so I am going in tomorrow for an ultrasound to find out if I have lost this baby too. This baby is so wanted and I am requesting prayers for this pregnancy to continue...
Replies
11
Views
448
Prayer request for a woman that had experienced a miscarriage with a pastor. She was invited to go to his country in ###. She had accidentally gotten pregnant by the pastor. His parents were pastors tool. When she was in his country she had had fun until his mother had pulled her hair in the...
Replies
11
Views
144
Please pray for ###. She is pregnant with her 1st child. She is only like 2 months pregnant. She started bleeding and her hcg levels are low. Pray that this baby is full term and the baby and ### are healthy and thriving throughout.
Replies
9
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,974
Messages
16,783,015
Members
648,529
Latest member
Vyxoofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom