Inand

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my son and daughter-in-law who had a miscarriage recently.
I pray for their mental and physical health in Jesus' holy name. I ask that they be healed for any scars that will keep them in bondage.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Please pray for my son and daughter-in-law who had a miscarriage recently.
I pray for their mental and physical health in Jesus' holy name. I ask that they be healed for any scars that will keep them in bondage.
Jesus, please pray for this family as they go through one of the most difficult phases in their life. May they seek and find solace only in you. Strengthen their marital relationship in this crisis; may their love, mutual trust, and faith in you and each other deepen further. Heal their pain, wounds, and set them free from everything that's not from thy kingdom. St. Joseph, I seek your intercession too, kindly pray. Thank you, St. Joseph. Love you, Jesus.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Please Use Me
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for a woman that had experienced a miscarriage with a pastor. She was invited to go to his country in ###. She had accidentally gotten pregnant by the pastor. His parents were pastors tool. When she was in his country she had had fun until his mother had pulled her hair in the...
Replies
11
Views
145
A man and woman that experienced a miscarriage are communicating again. The woman told the man that she'd show him the grave of his deceased baby but now she doesn't really want to show him where his baby is buried. She keeps remembering when the baby was inside her still that he kept saying she...
Replies
5
Views
213
A mom and he deceased baby, that was born too early, miscarried. The baby while in the womb. The mom was attacked by the baby's father's mom. Then she was fed poisonous stuff that may have harmed the baby. Then a different person attacked physically the mom and the baby. The person had punched...
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom