Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Supernatural Provision Help me not feel overwhelmed. I am struggling to advance financially. I have had 2 big losses recently. Pray God helps me recover and that I have hope for the future again. Pray I recieve the money I need for trading ASAP to pay all my overdue bills. With no more delays...
Replies
10
Views
340
I'm in a daily battle atm, to simply afford my bills and to rent a place to stay. Pray God now provides mighty financial provision for me to pay my bills, our loan, the driving fines and storage where most of our belongings are stored. Urgently. We don't want my partners financial and credit...
Replies
12
Views
292
I'm dealing with a lot of stress, including an upcoming hearing in a civil court. This entire situation is causing me tears and anxiety. I need urgent prayer for a miracle as sitting here on my lounge, crying over the situation is doing nothing.
Replies
8
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,134
Messages
16,784,650
Members
648,705
Latest member
Khiogate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom