Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow I have two (well one and the other one is a walk in) jobs interviews I'm going to. I feel better about myself when I'm working and it alienates my worry about money. I like having something to do and need something for myself. I feel like God doesn't want me to get a job and He has...
Replies
14
Views
178
Dear Prayer Team, Please remember me in your prayers. I humbly ask you to join me in praying to Almighty God for good health, long life, strength, protection, and complete peace of mind. Please pray that God will protect and deliver me from anxiety, fear, worry, discouragement, and every...
Replies
10
Views
135
Eric Eugene rives was charged with rape and burglary he hid it while he worked as a police officer at CMHA police department in Cleveland Ohio while he was at work he took advantage of me sexually he knew I was disabled he knew I took medication and he did not care then he tried to fake like he...
Replies
11
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,816
Members
648,810
Latest member
Bwaermont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom