Mercy

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for God's mercy on my life. I have a temper and no one cares for me. Pray for God to change my heart and make me caring and loveable to others. I pray for people to care for me and love me. Help me to be understanding and worthy of God's love. Please someone pray for me.
 
The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.

Prayer Focus: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Supply all my need. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, and soul, and live my life as an act of worship unto You. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. Give me the strength and the spirit of obedience to obey Your Holy Word.

Encourage me Lord Jesus. God make Your will for my life my will for my life. Speak to my heart Lord and tell me which direction to take. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Bless me with love, joy, peace, and protection from all danger, hurt, harm, and evil. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for each and every one that I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer request over our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus. You are my shepherd. I have all I need. I Love You Lord. Amen.
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Team, Please remember me in your prayers. I humbly ask you to join me in praying to Almighty God for good health, long life, strength, protection, and complete peace of mind. Please pray that God will protect and deliver me from anxiety, fear, worry, discouragement, and every...
Replies
10
Views
154
Living and true Living God forgive me Vida nueva,Valentía and ### relatives and close presenta past and future people for walking by anything anyone that You didn't want, for having doubts about Your existance,LOVE,power,control in our injustices things,please forgive us for those things and for...
Replies
9
Views
39
Please pray for God’s Mercy and Intervention as I am beyond hopeless from not only struggling for over ### years with PTSD, but the constant battle of anxiety and depression. Please understand any counseling or medication options have all been exhausted as I have never gotten better; in fact, I...
Replies
18
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom