Mental health. Please pray for ###. Everyday ...

For all those who stand in need of healing please pray the prayer below. May God honor your prayer request for healing in Jesus' name.

Let Us Pray For Healing: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me and heal me. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus.
https://sites.google.com/view/encouragerlindaflagg

 
Mental health. Please pray for me. Everyday my mind feels like it’s further sinking in to a point of no return. I can’t sleep. I feel depressed. I can’t focus. I feel alone. I’m a student I just feel so crushed by the weight of everything mentally
I prayed for this in Jesus name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter’s mental health and give her confidence with tumbling and math. She really wants to make the team but has a mental block and is down on herself. Please watch over her and tell her tutor to help her so she feels better.
Replies
7
Views
219
Hello my husband ### is in need of prayers, his kidney aren’t working and is about to go into dialysis. He is only ### years of age. Please pray for him. I know prayers change things, I also know The Lord will strengthen his body, we are looking for a miracle to happen! Please pray.
Replies
7
Views
247
Please pray for my mental health. Please guide me to put my trust fully in God and allow me to heal my mind. I am at a point where I honestly don't know what more I could do to change my circumstance, I need guidance and to restore my faith. I have moments where I feel I can't go on and days...
Replies
9
Views
446
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom