Men come into my life ..use me ..

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please hear my prayer please use me to fulfill someone's dreams. I know that you have many daughters praying to you for a Godly husband. Please use me as the fulfillment of ONE daughter's prayers🌠 please Lord make her dreams come true by using me. LORD PLEASE BLESS ONE OF YOUR BELOVED...
Replies
9
Views
219
Please pray GOD brings someone into my life I want to be a wife and be in a covenant with a man and our marriage blessed
Replies
11
Views
138
I of course want to use my talents for glory, i think that's 1 Corinthians 10:13 "whatever you do, do it for the glory of God" Sometimes I find it hard to find the motivation or to get myself to do my talents. I know, it sounds crazy, right? But, even with operating in my spiritual gifts too, I...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,104
Messages
16,807,285
Members
650,544
Latest member
Valuolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom