Members pray for my ### who is ...

Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have mercy on her n fulfill all her desires according to ur will let every stumbling blocks be removed n let ur name be glorified by her life in Jesus name Amen
Thank you🙏
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let us pray in agreement. Heavenly Father I come to Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart. Thank You for this day. I forgive all those who trespass against me and ask forgiveness for my sins. I lift up all the members and visitors on this forum. Their needs are many and I stand in agreement...
Replies
11
Views
221
My son has not always been easy but he has a big heart. Lately, children at school will find any excuse to make fun of him, leave him out, isolate him and make him feel worthless. I worry for my son's mental health and I worry how much this child can endure. Please pray that these children leave...
Replies
11
Views
229
I have a son, 22 years old. He smokes marijuana heavily, drinks alcohol heavily, has started disrespecting us, shouts at us, and his thinking and behavior is not logical anymore.
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,583
Members
648,701
Latest member
Threurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom