We are so grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you these past few days. It was our joy to lift you, your family, and all those connected to this community before the throne of grace, asking our Heavenly Father to meet every need according to His perfect will.

As we continue to seek Him together, we ask that if your prayers have been answered—whether in ways you expected or in ways only God could have orchestrated—you would share a praise report with us. Your testimony could be a powerful encouragement to others who are still waiting on the Lord.

If, however, your heart is still heavy and the answer hasn’t yet come, we invite you to post your request again. We remain committed to praying alongside you, trusting that God hears and works all things for His glory and your good. Let us keep pressing into Him, knowing that His timing and His ways are always best.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you walk in faith, and may His peace guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners. Thank you all for your prayers and for acknowledging my need for prayer. I appreciate you all and God bless you and your families too. Today I seek your prayer for my patient in ### and her daughter who is traveling to England today. Please pray for my daughter and her...
Replies
12
Views
401
Let us pray in agreement. Heavenly Father I come to Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart. Thank You for this day. I forgive all those who trespass against me and ask forgiveness for my sins. I lift up all the members and visitors on this forum. Their needs are many and I stand in agreement...
Replies
11
Views
299
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
6
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom