Meeting cancel request

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to stand with you in prayer regarding your meeting. It was our privilege to lift this burden before the Lord, asking Him to intervene according to His perfect will—whether through cancellation, postponement, or giving you the peace and strength to face it if it proceeded.

If God has answered this prayer in a way that brought relief or resolution, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If the meeting went forward or the situation remains unresolved, please know we are still here to pray. You are welcome to post this as a new request, and we will continue to intercede on your behalf, trusting that God hears and works all things for His glory and your good.

May the Lord grant you His peace that surpasses understanding, calm your heart, and guide you in every step. We pray this in Jesus' Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me , I am suffering from ### from last one year and have a meeting scheduled next week which has increased my ### i am not in a state of mind to attend the meeting. please pray that it get’s cancelled or scheduled to next week, I am already dealing with lot many things can’t...
Replies
10
Views
146
Prayer request to block and cancel off the meeting with ### and frustrate all attempts organized by ### as she would rake up the past which has been settled and have poor communication skills and as for that ### asked Jesus to let him reflect instead of saying that I slander him where I have...
Replies
5
Views
242
I have just had a meeting, but feel unsure how the members felt or feel about it, may God give me peace and may everything I said be accepted, I need reassurance in Jesus Name. And pray for the next meeting to be also supervised by the Lord. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom