animallovez

Beloved of All
Lord, Please calm my nerves and take away my anxiety, please bring me the confidence, skills, and the knowledge. Please bring my interest back, May I act on this without hesitation and succeed at it. Please help me to be a better person towards ###.

Father God,
I pray that I can find happiness within myself. I pray that my medication works in my favor. We are taking me off my anxiety medication and A.D.D. medication. I pray that my attention will not be affected without the medication. I pray that my attention gets better than ever. I pray that caffeine doesn't affect my anxiety. I pray that you will be by my side to help me control my emotions. I pray that this medication change will work in my favor. I pray that it will be able to be decreased again in the next few months. I pray that all my medications stay on track and continue to work for me in my favor. Please don't let depression and anxiety affect me like it does with other females in my family. May with you by my side I overcome this and beat it once and for all. Please keep me seizure, depression, anxiety, insecurities, jealousy, bad thoughts, bad attitude, A.D.D. fighting free with ###. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desire of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below and Pray the Family Prayer.
 
Hello children of God, I’m pastor ###, Today God sent me here to pray for everyone here with different problems, The Lord says I should pray for those with sickness, marriage problem, child issue, business falling, visa reject, marriage restoration, and spiritual attacks, if you are having any of this
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I decided to get on medication for depression. Last night was my first night taking it and I woke up in the middle of the night with a headache that has not gone away even though I went to sleep afterward and woke back up normally. I'm not completely sure if this is due to the medication as it...
Replies
9
Views
128
Please pray and ask God if my son ###'s medication can please be filled on time with no issues and that God will allow me to feel better today with no or little pain and heals me. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
11
Views
126
I have decided to get on medication for depression. I was previously very opposed to this because I don't want to risk being overmedicated. But after some things have happened this year, I'm struggling to cope with how depressed and suicidal I am. I have struggled with depression all my life but...
Replies
6
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom