Medical Fellowship

  • Thread starter Thread starter medicineman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

medicineman

Guest
I am asking for prayer that I get a good fellowship in vascular and interventional radiology. I have worked for so many years to accomplish this -- I just need God's hand to guide the process. May I get multiple interviews and may I come home to ### if He wills it.

Thank you and God bless.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We have fellowship tomorrow at my home. Wednesday evening fellowship. We're preparing food for them tomorrow. So I want prayer request for our tomorrow's sucessful fellowship. Food's to be ready in time, all the preparation to be done in time bfor fellowship people arrives.not to feel hectic, or...
Replies
9
Views
90
Heavenly Father, Your Word declares, “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God…” (James 1:5). We ask for Your wisdom to establish Leadership & Innovation Fellowships across our businesses. Raise leaders of integrity, vision, and excellence. Connect us with mentors, investors, and strategic...
Replies
11
Views
213
🩸 Blood of Jesus' Confidence to Enter Holy Place in The Very Center of Love Between The Father and Son's Fellowship Heb 10:19, Behind The Veil... 🙇🏻 Jesus, thank You for "the sprinkling of blood" by which our consciences are cleansed from works that lead to death so we might serve The Living...
Replies
12
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,575
Messages
16,789,868
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom