May God shed His Light to enlighten ...

SAMV

Beloved of All
May God shed His Light to enlighten our paths, may He lead our circumstances and give us peace about it. In Jesus Name. Amen. God Bless
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 30:26: Yet when I hoped for good, evil came; when I looked for light, then came darkness. An Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 30:26, Job expresses his disappointment and confusion as he reflects on his experiences. He...
Replies
8
Views
322
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 140:11 – “May slanderers not be established in the land; may disaster hunt down the violent.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 140:11, David is asking God to bring justice against those who are slanderous and violent...
Replies
10
Views
176
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:52 – “But he brought his people out like a flock; he led them like sheep through the wilderness.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:52 captures a beautiful image of God leading the Israelites out of Egypt and through...
Replies
12
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom