May God save ###'s job. No ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Loed Jesus, Please save the job of ### I know that person should be in the employee contacts he got his picture taken but he is not there. Fix things up please. Min Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
5
Views
193
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help save my ###’s job. I suffer with anxiety. I ended up keeping him up last night and I tried not to, but my anxiety is an issue and I’m really really really trying to keep it under control and I’m trying to talk to them about it but they won’t listen to me they...
Replies
7
Views
110
Hi brother my friend ### is doing a good job she got scold today in office she has cried she called me and told me also she said her madam name is miss ### ### is giving more work to her every day where she cannot do and presuriseing her. pray her madam s heart will be soft and she will not...
Replies
7
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,082
Messages
16,784,230
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom