Matthew 28 Easter Prayer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

• “Do not be afraid," - God, I hand over to You those things that make me so afraid. Resurrect the parts of my faith squelched by fear.
  • "I know that you are looking for Jesus," - God, when my soul is searching, help me know the answer to every longing can be found in You.
  • "He has risen," - God, the fact that Jesus is risen should lift my head, my heart and my attitude. Help me to live today as if I really believe this with every part of my life.
  • "just as he said," - Jesus, You keep Your promises. Help me live as though I believe that with every part of me. Help me trust You more, obey You more and resemble You more.
  • "Come and see," - Jesus, You had the angels invite the women in to see for themselves that You had risen. You invite me into these personal revelations every day. Forgive me for sometimes rushing about and forgetting to come and see for myself ... You, Your Word, Your insights.
  • "Then go quickly and tell his disciples," - Jesus, I don't want to be a secret keeper with my faith. I want to be a bold and gracious truth proclaimer. For You. With You. Because of You. Me, the unwanted girl whom You loved, redeemed and wanted.
In Jesus' Name, Amen. - Lysa TerKeurst

• “Do not be afraid," - God, I hand over to You those things that make me so afraid. Resurrect the parts of my faith squelched by fear.
  • "I know that you are looking for Jesus," - God, when my soul is searching, help me know the answer to every longing can be found in You.
  • "He has risen," - God, the fact that Jesus is risen should lift my head, my heart and my attitude. Help me to live today as if I really believe this with every part of my life.
  • "just as he said," - Jesus, You keep Your promises. Help me live as though I believe that with every part of me. Help me trust You more, obey You more and resemble You more.
  • "Come and see," - Jesus, You had the angels invite the women in to see for themselves that You had risen. You invite me into these personal revelations every day. Forgive me for sometimes rushing about and forgetting to come and see for myself ... You, Your Word, Your insights.
  • "Then go quickly and tell his disciples," - Jesus, I don't want to be a secret keeper with my faith. I want to be a bold and gracious truth proclaimer. For You. With You. Because of You. Me, the unwanted girl whom You loved, redeemed and wanted.

View attachment 160311
Christ is rison from the dead!!!

View attachment 160311

Amen 🙏

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
Thy kingdom come; thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil:

Deliver us, Lord, we pray, from every evil, graciously grant peace in our days, that, sustained by the help of your mercy, we may be always free from sin and safe from all distress, as we await the blessed hope, the coming of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Amen! Amen!!! He is Risen!!!!

Similar Requests

Lord please protect me and my family 💖 give us the grace to be productive in all ramifications, my children to be the source of blessings in the family and to be Favored in their work areas and school, make them great amongst their peers. For my husband lord to be known globally, for the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
🙏 ❤️ 🙏 Let Us Pray: God, I ask in Jesus' name, bless my relationship with You and bless my relationships with others. There are times when I may feel that I am being drained, people trying to use me, take advantage of me, or mistreat me. God, I am not use to being treated that way, and God...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father. I feel I'm being attacked all at once and by so many. There are vicious gossips on my floor that are spreading lies and rumours about my son A. One of them is recruiting people I have known for years to look at me differently. Father I haven't done anything to anyone here. I've...
Replies
Views
  • Article
🙏God, I ask You in Jesus' name, let Deuteronomy 31:6 and Joshua 1:9 live, breathe, work, operate, and rest in me, the writer of this prayer, my family, and friends. God let Your Holy Word live, breathe, dwell, work, and operate in each of us. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our...
Replies
Views
Dear brothers and sisters, let us pray for the "spiritual solitude" I plan to do from 26 (Friday) to 28 (Sunday) April 2024. Let us pray to Heavenly Father to arrange things so that this "spiritual solitude" can be realized and be 100% according to the longing of God's heart, in the Holy Name of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom