Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prabosh

Guest
Dear Brother,

My cousin and I love each other sincerely and planned to join holy marriage. She never heard about Jesus before me; after me she accepted Jesus and did sinner prayer as well. Many of our relations are keen to join us in marriage but her parent (My ### & ###) are not accepting our marriage and strongly opposing it. My cousin and I are very crying, disappointed, and prostrated. So please pray for us to join in holy marriage through this problem and God wants to work a wonder in our life.....please...Please pray for our ### and ### to get to know and accept Jesus and be delivered from the bondage of evil spirit.
 
Child of God,



Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Get My House In Order. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.



Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.



Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father grant us our needs of defeating the devil! Amen.
 
My brother in Christ Jesus, in my country it's immoral to marry a cousin, I pray for your ### and ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request this prayer for my families current financial burden and financial burden that my family is going through right now. Its been 3 years since we are suffering. I pray that my father gets a job soon in ### and all this struggle will end soon. I also pray for my marriage. I have been in...
Replies
11
Views
195
I just need prayer for my marriage to help keep the devil out. Latetly it has been argument for nonse and my mother in law makes it worse she is very ungratful we treated her with respect she always finds way to bring me down or make me feel bad. All I do is love my husband and treat him with...
Replies
10
Views
189
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers for my parents, who are going through a very difficult season in their marriage and are on the verge of separation after more than 30 years together. Please pray that God will soften their hearts, restore love, understanding...
Replies
12
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom