Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for the healing and restoration of the marriage of ### & ###.
 
Lord Let Your Perfect Will Be done in ###'s and ###'s lives. Bless this couple to live their lives according to Your will for their lives. Let Your Perfect Will Be Done and give them each the grace to accept Your will for their lives. We ask this in Jesus; name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for healing, patience, and an abundant, fruitful marriage. Pray for humility in the marriage.
Replies
11
Views
41
For our marriage that has been in separation for six years to be restored. An evil attack was launched on my husband
Replies
10
Views
83
I don't remember how we became strangers but I want my marriage to work. I pray he find his ways back to the marriage, I pray he opens his heart to our marriage
Replies
11
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,655
Messages
16,813,750
Members
650,935
Latest member
Quiraurmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom