Marriage !

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My marriage be restored in the name of Yahweh, the spirit of infidelity, evil, generational curses be broken and cast out, we are restored individually and together to do the will of God and discipline to others at the forefront of our marriage. Stronger than ever in love.
Replies
Views
May I receive total health restoration...my marriage and financial breakthrough... there is too much struggle and I keep losing my children in marriage... LORD JESUS CHRIST help me...
Replies
Views
Restoration Reconcile Reunite Neelu & Rajinder marriage pls lord jesus.. Amen Thankyou
Replies
Views
Restoration Neelu and Rajinder marriage..Pls pray....Also pray lord resrore neelu health,inflammations n skin allergic. Thankyou
Replies
Views
Heavenly father I pray for my husband and his job and our financial and marriage please restore all that is broken in jesus name may we come together in unity. I pray for peace and understanding within our marriage and that you will heal our hearts and make us one again in jesus name amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom