Marriage !

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for ### and ###'s marriage to be saved, healed, restored and strengthened.
 
Father bless this family, restore, heal their marriage and strengthen them.
 
All that will be granted and even more, in Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord, lead this couple back to your guidance....help them to see that you are forever merciful and forgive them for going astray, bring healing upon this marriage and restore their divine union, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for healing, patience, and an abundant, fruitful marriage. Pray for humility in the marriage.
Replies
11
Views
41
For our marriage that has been in separation for six years to be restored. An evil attack was launched on my husband
Replies
10
Views
83
I don't remember how we became strangers but I want my marriage to work. I pray he find his ways back to the marriage, I pray he opens his heart to our marriage
Replies
11
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom