Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for the healing and restoration of our marriage.
 
Let’s Pray…God I thank You that I can come to you about anything. I come lifting up my marriage to You. I place my marriage in Your hands. Knit us and our marriage together, rooted and grounded in Your Love Lord Jesus, so that nothing can destroy it. Bess and heal my marriage. Fix what is wrong in this marriage and make it right. Bless each of us to be totally committed to You and Your plan for our lives. Teach us how to pray and intercede for each other, our children, and love ones. Let love, joy, peace, and faithfulness to You God and each other reign within the walls of our hearts and home. Give both of us patience and a great respect for each other. Help us; teach us how to be gentle, compassionate, courteous, and tenderhearted toward each other. Help us to remember what drew us to each other. Show us Lord Jesus how to keep Love strong and healthy in our marriage. Bless my marriage Lord Jesus. And please do the same for all my family and friends that are married and every married couple that attends the church that I belong to. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Bless our marriages. Amen, So Be It & It Is So….

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Always praying with you and for you. God will answer to that prayer. We continue to stand in solidarity with angels. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for healing, patience, and an abundant, fruitful marriage. Pray for humility in the marriage.
Replies
11
Views
41
For our marriage that has been in separation for six years to be restored. An evil attack was launched on my husband
Replies
10
Views
84
I don't remember how we became strangers but I want my marriage to work. I pray he find his ways back to the marriage, I pray he opens his heart to our marriage
Replies
11
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom