Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for the restoration of our marriage.
 
Father in Jesus name I pray for the restoration of this marriage. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For our marriage that has been in separation for six years to be restored. An evil attack was launched on my husband
Replies
10
Views
89
I don't remember how we became strangers but I want my marriage to work. I pray he find his ways back to the marriage, I pray he opens his heart to our marriage
Replies
11
Views
87
Father, I ask that every lie my wife has told me is exposed and you show me the truth in every circumstance. I ask our marriage is built firmly and solely on YOU as the truth. I ask for protection and restoration of our marriage. 2 as 1 for you. Let it be. Let this season be the season where in...
Replies
11
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom