Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for my husband, ### and me and our marriage.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me and my husband with wisdom and spiritual understanding in the knowledge of You, Your will, and Your will for our lives. Teach us both the ways of God and how You work. Bless our marriage and strengthen us together so that we can and will walk worthy of the calling upon our lives and the title Christian. Help each of us live this Christian life so that You will be proud to call us Your children. Help us both work in Your orchard bearing fruit in every good work; all the while increasing in the true knowledge and wisdom of You. Strengthen us Lord Jesus with Your strength, power, patience, tolerance, and joy so that we can and will endure everything that we have to go through in our Christian walk with patience and joyfulness. And all that I have asked You to do for me and my husband in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, ###.
 
Father God I pray for this couple, I ask that you draw them closer to each other and closer to you. I ask that they will not give up on each other but that you will give them the strength to work on their relationship and that they will be more in love and show each other daily that they love each other by their actions. I pray that this love will come from their hearts and have no intention of anything in return. I ask that their marriage will be a testimony to those around them. In Jesus name Amen.
 
I pray for your marriage to be better than yesterday and to be better everyday. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m requesting prayer and direction concerning my marriage. I’m also requesting prayer that my husband be delivered from alcohol. That God will remove the taste from his mouth. I’m praying that God give me direction on whether to stay or be released from the marriage. I’m praying for every...
Replies
12
Views
135
Please pray for my husband ###. or our marriage. He's been with someone else and I'm hurting 😭.
Replies
13
Views
182
Broken marriage for my niece. Her husband comitted adultery and left her and the children. She still loves him
Replies
11
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom