Falger

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer for my husband's deliverance, married 17 years July 31st, we separated and got back together solid and as of a few years he has gotten away from God and the things of God works away not home a lot and we have two small kids now later in life and it’s very difficult with a marriage held together by God's mercy and grace. I’m praying for his heart, mind, body, and spirit to be turned back to God that he will fully give all of himself to God and lead our home me and our girls. There has also been infidelity just as of a few months ago and I’m trying my best to hold on that he will come to full repentance. Not my will but yours, Lord, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven to have a Christ-centered marriage and home in Jesus' name. Husband better job, better pray raises and bonus, a place of employment he will fit in and have a bright future that he will stand out of the crowd not try to fit in! In Jesus' name, the mask finally comes off and I see the restoration of God's power working in our life, marriage, and family in Jesus' name.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and her husband in prayer. Lord, we thank You for the ### years of marriage that You have blessed them with, and we acknowledge Your mercy and grace that has held them together. We pray for her husband's deliverance, that his heart, mind, body, and spirit will be turned back to You, O God. May he fully surrender himself to You and lead their home with godly wisdom and love.

Lord, we ask for Your intervention in their marriage, especially in light of the recent infidelity. We pray for full repentance and a renewed commitment to their vows. Let Your kingdom come and Your will be done in their lives, as it is in heaven. We desire a Christ-centered marriage and home for ###, her husband, and their two young children.

Father, we also pray for her husband's employment. Grant him a better job with raises and bonuses, a place where he will fit in and have a bright future. May he stand out for his integrity and not try to fit into the ways of the world. Let the mask come off, and may Your restoration power be evident in their life, marriage, and family.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband left a few months ago after I confronted him about his anger as it was scaring our daughters, his response was I’m not coming home, and he didn’t. this led to I don’t love you anymore, then to I want to reconcile, and now back to I don’t know. He is always in fight mode as result to...
Replies
14
Views
149
Please pray for my husband ###. or our marriage. He's been with someone else and I'm hurting 😭.
Replies
13
Views
178
I’m requesting prayer and direction concerning my marriage. I’m also requesting prayer that my husband be delivered from alcohol. That God will remove the taste from his mouth. I’m praying that God give me direction on whether to stay or be released from the marriage. I’m praying for every...
Replies
12
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,410
Members
648,586
Latest member
Elmiysararwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom