Dear Prayer Team,

Please pray that my husband ### and I reconcile. We haven't been intimate in over 3 weeks. He's been up and down the whole year. He will most likely lose his job if he doesn't get the vaccine. He was baptized a couple of days ago and I bought him a card, gift and cake. He hasn't opened it because he said I never said congratulations but I'm pretty sure I said that it was great. Anyways, I'm sick and tired of this entire situation. Things need to change. I need peace that passeth all understanding and be worried free.

Child no one should be made to take a shot to keep their job! You sound like you love your husband you should be supportive of him, there are a lot of people who are afraid to take the shot because of what it could do to them! I'm sure if the shot had been fully tested and was at least 99% without side effects your husband would take it! But even if he does it's not going to stop him from getting C19. Just maybe he won't die with it! Put yourself in his place now would you feel! I pray for you both to learn to talk about things with each other, That peace come into your lives! God bless
 
Dear Prayer Team,

Please pray that my husband ### and I reconcile. We haven't been intimate in over 3 weeks. He's been up and down the whole year. He will most likely lose his job if he doesn't get the vaccine. He was baptized a couple of days ago and I bought him a card, gift and cake. He hasn't opened it because he said I never said congratulations but I'm pretty sure I said that it was great. Anyways, I'm sick and tired of this entire situation. Things need to change. I need peace that passeth all understanding and be worried free.

I pray with you for peace and God's will be done and if dry bones can live so can your relationship 😉. Rest in him and keep smiling even when ur feeling alone.🙏. In Christ Jesus name. Hallelujah and amen 🙏😁
 
Dear Prayer Team,

Please pray that my husband ### and I reconcile. We haven't been intimate in over 3 weeks. He's been up and down the whole year.
He will most likely lose his job if he doesn't get the vaccine. He was baptized a couple of days ago and I bought him a card, gift and
cake. He hasn't opened it because he said I never said congratulations but I'm pretty sure I said that it was great.
Anyways, I'm sick and tired of this entire situation. Things need to change. I need peace that passeth all understanding and be worried free.
Lord, Restore peace in ### and ###'s life. In Jesus mighty name we ask, Amen
 
Dear Prayer Team,

Please pray that my husband ### and I reconcile. We haven't been intimate in over 3 weeks. He's been up and down the whole year.
He will most likely lose his job if he doesn't get the vaccine. He was baptized a couple of days ago and I bought him a card, gift and
cake. He hasn't opened it because he said I never said congratulations but I'm pretty sure I said that it was great.
Anyways, I'm sick and tired of this entire situation. Things need to change. I need peace that passeth all understanding and be worried free.
praying for healing
 
Dear Prayer Team,

Please pray that my husband ### and I reconcile. We haven't been intimate in over 3 weeks. He's been up and down the whole year.
He will most likely lose his job if he doesn't get the vaccine. He was baptized a couple of days ago and I bought him a card, gift and
cake. He hasn't opened it because he said I never said congratulations but I'm pretty sure I said that it was great.
Anyways, I'm sick and tired of this entire situation. Things need to change. I need peace that passeth all understanding and be worried free.
I will pray for this in Jesus name Amen 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband and I during this tough time , we are reconciling after I turned back against him , it's not been easy but we trust in God , we are both saved. He is really hurt and i feel immense guilt and shame but also need to take accountability so im doing therapy and we intend...
Replies
13
Views
166
My husband left a few months ago after I confronted him about his anger as it was scaring our daughters, his response was I’m not coming home, and he didn’t. this led to I don’t love you anymore, then to I want to reconcile, and now back to I don’t know. He is always in fight mode as result to...
Replies
14
Views
150
Hi good day I'm in desperate need of agreement in prayer to save my marriage and also praying for my husband ### salvation. Our marriage has been under ongoing spiritual attacks for the last ###yrs, he will spontaneously start cursing me off when our anniversary month comes, we go married in...
Replies
14
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,471
Messages
16,788,360
Members
649,039
Latest member
Yaerlenmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom