Marriage Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Cherrie & Michael ### Married ### Years Ago dated ### Devil has always bothered please pray!♥️🍒
Replies
6
Views
269
Please pray for my son, the mother and their four kids. My son is a big problem with the family. He drinks heavy on weekends. He also does not respect his longtime girlfriend the mother of their young kids. He shows no love to her and is verbally abusive. The kids are suffering emotionally...
Replies
11
Views
173
Please pray for my marriage.
Replies
11
Views
534
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom