Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amhjth

Guest
God, I pray that you save our marriage. His family does not want me in my husband’s life and have influenced him to leave me and convinced him to stay away. I pray God conquers my husband’s mind, body, and spirit to open his heart to realize that our love and marriage is real. I pray God softens his mother and sister’s heart about our marriage. God give my husband the strength and confidence to return home to me without fear of retaliation from his family. I pray his heart will remember the good moments in our relationship and the unconditional love and support that I will give him. I truly love him with all my being and I believe he loves me. I believe in you Divine Master that you will give my husband all these things and bring him back home to me. I believe you will save our marriage. Thank you and God Bless. I am truly grateful for your prayers.
 
Almighty God, I thank you for all your blessings. I thank You for your love. Lord I ask that you hear ### prayer. ### as you await God's answer, I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Lord,

I offer you this prayer, to help me with my current relationship situation. Please take away all the pain and hurt in my heart. Fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding. Bless me and my partner, so that we may never surrender to whatever challenges that come our way. Fill our hearts with love for each other, and may you make each one of us realize each other's worth. Please touch the heart of my partner, fill it with much love for me. Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. I seek for your mercy and blessing that you may allow us to spend the rest of our lives with each other. Please make this feeling mutual for both of us. Lead us not into temptations. Guide us wherever we go. Always put us in each other's heart and mind. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. I love you. Amen.
 
LORD,

I pray you strengthen this marriage and heal the lines of division.

In Jesus name- Amen
 
Praying for marriage to be saved and restored in the faith of the Lord that began it with love. Amen.
 
Oh Lord you hear the pleas and know the needs of this marriage and hurting couple. Heal them, restore them and place a loving hand upon them. Allow each one of the people involved to have a forgiving heart and loving attitude as they try to work forward.

Heal this marriage Oh God.

In your name I pray. Amen and Amen
 
I come in agreement with this prayer Lord, I feel her pain Lord, cause I know, in the name of Jesus we remove all evil desires from his mother and sister, and stop what they are doing, let him be a man, I trust in you Lord to bless this marriage. They loved each other, I pray for her husband to return home in Jesus' name.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband filed for divorce, his name is ### and I am ###. There has been a lot of hurt on both ends and for a long time I resented him. He struggled with alcoholism and added another substance called poppy to it. In our home, we have five children three which we shared biologically and the...
Replies
10
Views
150
I’ve made many mistakes throughout my marriage I didn’t love my wife like Christ loved the church I hurt her deeply before I could realize my sins and errors she has left and is filing for divorce and refuses to have any open conversation with me anymore please pray for our restoration and for...
Replies
13
Views
237
Please pray for my wife and I as our marriage on the rocks. She wants a divorce and I’ve not been a good husband. We’re separated and I’m fasting for a change in myself and our marriage.
Replies
11
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom