Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-749

Guest
DEAR PRAYER WARRIORS PLEASE PRAY IN AGREEMENT FOR ME FOR MY HUSBAND ### TO COME TO HIS SENSES, FOR GOD TO INTERVENE TO BIND AND REBUKE SATAN. I PRAY GOD WILL CONVICT ###, BIND HIS HEART OF STONE, LOOSE ON HIM A HEART OF FLESH. PLEASE REMOVE ALL UNGODLY INFLUENCES FROM HIS LIFE, I PRAY FOR A HEDGE OF THORNS OVER HIM THAT ANYONE WITH THE WRONG INFLUENCE WILL LOSE INTEREST IN HIM AND LEAVE IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS. PRAY FOR US FOR GOD TO OPEN ###'S EYES TO THE TRUTH FOR HIS SALVATION TO BRING HIM HOME QUICKLY AND SWIFTLY AND BIND ALL SPIRITS OF SEPARATION & DIVORCE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. PLEASE KEEP MY NIECE ### IN YOUR PRAYERS MY SISTER IS ABUSING HER EMOTIONALLY & MENTALLY AND SHE IS SO DEPRESSED I PRAY A HEDGE OF PROTECTION OVER HER. FOR GOD TO COVER HER IN HIS GRACE TO CONVICT ###'S HEART OF STONE INTO A HEART OF FLESH TOWARDS HER DAUGHTER IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
 
Marriage restoration, and protection of this dear child and bring them all closer to the word of God. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
184
I’ve made many mistakes throughout my marriage I didn’t love my wife like Christ loved the church I hurt her deeply before I could realize my sins and errors she has left and is filing for divorce and refuses to have any open conversation with me anymore please pray for our restoration and for...
Replies
13
Views
239
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom